We hope you will find this list of important details helpful. Of course we are always here to answer any questions you may have regarding our services, the property or any logistical issues you may have regarding the execution of your event. We are committed to providing you with the level of service that we ourselves would expect from other professionals in the wedding industry. We are excited to work together with you and make your wedding a memorable one!
- You will need to provide us with a list of the vendors that you will be using here at Muskoka Highlands as well as their delivery
times, contact person and phone number.
- The client agrees to provide a valid credit card number to Muskoka Highlands to keep on file in case of any damages that may occur, or for such things as missed payments from alcohol or rounds of golf. The client will be notified in writing before any charges are applied.
- A non-refundable reservation fee of $150.00 is required to secure Simple Sunshine Events for your event. This amount shall
be subtracted from the total event planning fee. The client agrees to pay a 50% deposit at the time of booking for the services required.
- Muskoka Highlands requires a 50% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking to secure the property for your event.
- The final payment of ALL fees to SSE/MH is required no later than 10 days prior to the event date.
- The clubhouse or tent area is available from 8am on the day of the event to setup and decorate. It may be possible to get started on setup the night before if there are no previous engagements booked. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the property is returned to its natural state by noon the following day.
- The signed agreement cannot be canceled except by mutual written consent of both the client and SSE/MH. If the cancellation is initiated by the client and confirmed in writing by all parties, the client will be required to pay any unrecoverable costs already incurred by SSE/MH but will not exceed the previous agreed upon fee amount.
- Any changes or additions to the signed contract must be made with the expressed written consent of both parties using a Change Order Form. The latest signed and dated copy of this contract supersedes all previous contracts between the above mentioned Client and SSE/MH. Verbal agreements will not be considered binding.
- It is the responsibility of the client to book the tent and other rental items such as tables, chairs etc. We are more than willing to assist in this process if you need some guidance. All tents require a permit and site visit. It is up to the client to secure the tent permit and ensure the rental company
- We strongly recommend securing a shuttle service for your event to give everyone the peace of mind knowing everyone will arrive home safe. We have used Hammond Transportation in the past and they were very reasonably priced and it would be a great option for you.
- We would also recommend that you provide us with a family member or close friend as an emergency contact person that we could use if need be. You as the bride and groom want to enjoy your day and not have to deal with any stress.